- Shredding reduces the cost of managing information that is no longer needed for your business.
- Protect your reputation by protecting your customers' confidential information
- Documents are shredded into undecipherable pieces.
- Upon destruction, we present each client with a 'Certificate of Destruction' to certify the job was completed.
- Our service is simple to use, fast and efficient.
- We get the job done by using shredding techniques that meet international industry standards.
The importance of business shredding
Disposing documents in a responsible way reduces the risk of confidentiality breaches while offering security for client records.
How to shred efficiently
Our core values mandate Sunryse team members commit to the highest standard of care, always maintaining confidentiality when managing private records.
Sunryse shredding solutions
On-Call Mobile Shredding
Our on call team is always readily available to schedule an onsite destruction exercise.
Our mobile shredding trucks are outfitted with CCTvs for client observation and our highly trained staff is are equipped to handle your confidnetial information.
Regular Scheduled Service
Our regular scheduled program is created on a case by case basis to ensure each client receives a program tailored to suit their needs.
By using our service on a monthly basis, clients receive the benefit of knowing their documents are secured at all times.
By properly destroying records, your company reduces the risk of confidentiality breaches, ensuring greater privacy for client records and ultimately demonstrates an organization's commitment to good governance.
Choosing to shred with Sunryse also reduces the impact your business has on the natural environment. We ensure that 100% of the documents shredded at Sunryse are recycled and converted into tissue paper or hand towels. Thus reducing your business' carbon foot print.
Contact us Today
We guarantee a response within 24 hours